NMASBO is the recognized leader in school business management and the trusted expert in quality professional development and information resource for school business in New Mexico.
News and Events:
- Summer 1st Qtr. Newsletter - July - September, 2014
- 2014 Fall Conference Schedule - 08/28/2014
- Sagebrush Inn & Suites and Hampton Inn is SOLD OUT! Overflow Hotel: Quality Inn - 1.800.845.0648 - Ask for NMASBO rate $79.00
- 2014 Fall Conference Registration - Please make sure you renewed your company/district/school 2014/2015 membership before registering for the conference to get member pricing!
- March 7th and March 8th, 2014 the NMASBO Board of Directors and Staff completed our annual Strategic Planning Meeting. We reviewed the results of the 2014 membership survey, had a successful planning meeting based on your membership input, and our long-term vision for NMASBO! View the 2014 membership survey results!
- ASBO International's SFO® Certification Program
Did You Know...
Randy Evans is running for ASBO International's Vice President for 2015.
Voting window opens on August 20th 2014. Click here to view Randy's Vision!
Click here for more information how to support Randy's campaign!
NMASBO is recognizing school business officials throughout the state with a 25 years of service award. Have you worked in the schools for 25 years or over? If so NMASBO wants to recognize you with our 25 Years of Service Award at the 2015 Winter Conference.
NMASBO's School Business Partners