NMASBO is the recognized leader in school business management and the trusted expert in quality professional development and information resource for school business in New Mexico.
News and Events:
- March 7th and March 8th, 2014 the NMASBO Board of Directors and Staff completed our annual Strategic Planning Meeting. We reviewed the results of the 2014 membership survey, had a successful planning meeting based on your membership input, and our long-term vision for NMASBO! View the 2014 membership survey results!
- General Membership Meeting February 19, 2014 - Minutes
- NMPED/NMASBO 2014 Cash Report Video
- 2014 Winter Conference Course Hours Submission
- 2014 Winter Conference Presentations & Handouts
- 2014 Winter 3rd Quarterly Newsletter - January - March, 2014
- ASBO International's SFO® Certification Program
Did You Know...
Randy Evans is running for ASBO International's Vice President for 2015.
Voting window opens in August 2014.
Click here for more information how to support Randy's campaign!
NMASBO is recognizing school business officials throughout the state with a 25 years of service award. Have you worked in the schools for 25 years or over? If so NMASBO wants to recognize you with our 25 Years of Service Award at the 2015 Winter Conference.
NMASBO's School Business Partners