NMASBO is the recognized leader in school business management and the trusted expert in quality professional development and information resource for school business in New Mexico.
News and Events:
- 2017 Spring Budget Workshop: click here to register now!
- NMCEL: 02-13-2017 Funding Summary
- SB-114 Memo to Superintendents and Charter School Leaders 1-31-2016
- *Information is for discussion only & final amounts will come from PED*: SB114 SEG Credit Spreadsheet
- OSA Memorandum: Audit Rule Communications 2-1-17
- Winter 3rd Qtr Newsletter - January - March, 2017
- 2017 Winter Conference
- 2016 Fall Conference: course Hours Form Registration - Click Here
- AXA Achievement Scholarship click here for more details
- ASBO International's SFO® Certification Program
Did You Know...
NMASBO recognizes there are individuals who, by their words and deeds, have provided special and noteworthy support as we pursue the fulfillment our mission. We will recognize a Friend of NMASBO at the 2017 Winter Conference. If you would like to nominate someone for this award, please click here to fill out the nomination form. All nominations are due by the end of January!
NMASBO is recognizing school business officials throughout the state with a 25 years of service award. Have you worked in the schools for 25 years or over? If so NMASBO wants to recognize you with our 25 Years of Service Award at the 2017 Fall Conference.
NMASBO's School Business Partners